- To improve the brain in the areas of concentration.
- Eye-hand concentration.
- Thinking ahead.
- Can bring joy to them and to everyone around you.
- Increases the capacity of your memory.
- Regularly playing an instrument changes the shape and power of the brain and may be used in therapy to improve cognitive skills.
- Refines the time management and organizational skills.
- Teaches you patience and perseverance.
- Betters your mathematical ability.
- Improves your reading and comprehension skills.
- Increase your responsibility.
- Fosters your self-expression and relieves stress.
- Promotes their social skills.
- Boosts their listening skills.
- Teaches them discipline.
- Reduces stage fright.
- Enhances their respiratory system.
- Promotes happiness in their life.